We tailor our services to your needs.
Service cost - One Full Month's Rent.
Tenant placement service is designed for a property owner or real estate investor who wants to manage their own rental but does not have the time it takes to find, screen and move in a well-qualified tenant.
The process of renting your home is challenging work. First you must set up ads. Then you must reply to all the inquiries, text messages and phone calls prospective tenants send. After that you need to show the property, likely to many prospective tenants at many various times. Next comes screening, before you can finally start the process of collecting a deposit and setting up the move in.
For move in you have to collect the deposit, prepare the rental agreement and create a detailed move in condition report back up by photos to document the condition the home is turned over to the tenants.
- Professional help in setting the best rental price for your property.
- Marketing of rental property, including placing professional ads and virtual tours on multiple rental websites and advertising venues.
- Showing of rental to prospective tenants.
- Comprehensive screening of applicants including rental, credit, employment, and criminal background checks.
- Thorough written move-in inspection report with photos documenting the condition of the rental at move in.
- Rental Agreement adherent to Washington State Landlord Tenant Laws.