Tenant Placement Only
Placement Fee: One Month’s Rent
- Professional help in setting the best rental price for your property.
- Marketing of rental property, including placing professional ads and virtual tours on multiple rental websites and advertising venues.
- Showing the rental to prospective tenants.
- Comprehensive screening of applicants including rental, credit, employment, and criminal background checks.
- Thorough written move-in inspection report with photos documenting the condition of the rental at move in.
- Rental Agreement adherent to Washington State Landlord Tenant Laws.
Full Service Management
Managment Fee: 8% to 10% of Collected Rent
Leasing Fee: $695, or 1/2 of one month’s rent, if less
- Leasing fees are warrantied for one year, so if a tenant was to leave early we would find a new tenant at no cost to you.
- We do not have any yearly "renewal" or "re-lease fee."
- Professional marketing of available rental properties on multiple rental websites as well as other local venues.
- Comprehensive screening of all applicants, including rental, credit, employment and criminal records
- Handling the move in process, including providing comprehensive move in condition report with extensive move in photos/video; setting up all applicable utilities; and providing through rental agreement.
- Direct deposit of owner proceeds.
- Providing easy to understand itemized monthly and year end owner statements.
- Access to your account through our cloud based management software (owner portal).
- Regular property inspections including detailed move-in and move-out inspections, regular drive-by inspections, and periodic interior inspections complete with reports and photos sent to the owner.
- Prompt attention to maintenance and repairs.
- Full time availability to handle emergency maintenance.
- Use of quality, reliable, licensed, bonded and insured contractors for all maintenance work.
- Handling the move out process, including coordination of any cleaning or repairs needed after move-out.
- Enforcing the rules of the rental agreement.
- Expertise in dealing with any issue that could arise with your rental.
Purchase a property to rent, and receive free tenant placement service for your new rental, or no management fee or leasing fee for 3 months with a one year management agreement.
Limited Services Without Other Management Services
- Move in service without marketing or screening of applicants (designed for owners who have a tenant set to move in but would like the move in process professionally handled, includes providing rental agreement, condition report with prior to occupancy photos) – $650
- Detailed move out report (after occupancy walk through report and photos)- $650
- Posting compliance notices (3 day, 10 day, 20 day etc.) – $10
- Evictions (overseeing an eviction process) – $1000 (legal fees and court costs not included
- Prepare Notices – $40
- Marketing Photos – $250
- 3D virtual tour (matterport camera) –$300 [2,500 sq ft max, additional cost for large properties]
- Interior occupied walk through with photos and notes –$200
- Consultations (for owners with a complicated issue regarding their rental and need professional guidance and consolations) – $60/hr